SOPA & PIPA Pissing Contest affecting Megaupload links

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOPA & PIPA Pissing Contest affecting Megaupload links

My fellow members,

First off I apologize for not being online as much as I had hoped! >.< I have been intertwined with my Physics semester but expect a Feb-March 2012 update for this site!

On the other hand, I am sure it is not too thrilling seeing me post too much, so I encourage pre-existing and new members to enjoy the forums more often by participating in creation of threads and introducing/welcoming each other more!

Now off to the big scandal issue. As you know PIPA and SOPA went to the District Department of Justice [USA] and lost the majority's favor in blockading free-source sites such as wikipedia, google, megavideo, etc for censorship-media-control. On the same note, some sites were affected and shut-down. Anonymous, the most famous hacker organization retaliated by starting a pissing contest war against the government and that leaves us, the public middle monkeys, to do some bypassing in order for them to yeah until they can't yeah anymore! *shakes head bear bear bear*

So if you happen to see the picture below:

Go to the below link and follow DNS steps to bypass directly to the content you need. IF you cannot still access the content, please either PM me or preferably create a thread about it and I will get to it ASAP like a super bear hero! Very Happy

BY PASS LINK HERE
**Note: You might have to log-in to access bbcode links**

SexyToys Productions | Report Center
PSN MrBearToy88 | XBL MrBearToy
 3DS FC is 5000-5549-3233
Wii U FC is ParanormalBear

Paranormalbear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down