ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG

5 posters

Go down

Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG Empty Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG

Post by Kariling Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi! Guys, I've been playing Dragona for quite a while now and It just happened that I bumped into this game while I was googling for new Free to Play MMORPG. Actually I started Playing Dragona Korea due to curiousness, why? I saw their gameplay and graphics at youtube. Actually I did a reseach about this game and It was awesome. It's like WOW combined with Aion with more additives like Dragon Transformations and more. Also what intrigue me most that made me play this game is the Battle style, why? I think this game is build for battle since they have different types ob battle systems like Battle of Celebration and Battle of Death, that is held hourly and its your choice if you join it. Also they have a PK system starting at lv 23. My friends and I tried to PK players however we were the ones killed haha.. Its also your choice if you PK and there are many consequences. Anyway since i can’t understand korean I found out that Philippines has an English version of Dragona and my friends and I moved there to learn more.

Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG Website

Have you heard of their game events?

1. Brood’s Incursion: Players (maximum of 20 players, including the GM) will be teleported to a continent and must defeat all invading monster.

2. Ezulan Olympiad: A 1 on 1 elimination battle between players, to seek out the strongest players per bracket.

3. Dragona Art Attack: Participants must submit a fan art about Dragona. All entries will be posted on Facebook, wherein it will be voted by Facebook users. Come! Join us and show your artistic side and be noticed.

4. Invocation of the Goddess: Need gold? Struggling for Rares? Team up with your friends

Kariling
Private

Back to top Go down

Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG Empty Re: Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG

Post by Kathy143 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

i play dragona also private server but i stop playing it :O
Kathy143
Kathy143
Seargent Grade B

Back to top Go down

Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG Empty Re: Dragona Online: Free to Play MMORPG

Post by gofred Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 am

Why did you leave, they just had a new patch which includes the Inferno Transformation and a new dungeon

gofred
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by jamtest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm also playing this game! I'm liking it right now and I hope more events will come in the future.

jamtest
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by teratis Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Anyone interested to Join my guild "HolyOrder" willing to help out newbie's. Send me a message here or in the game "Giventh"

teratis
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down