Spring 2018 Newsletter

Go down

Spring 2018 Newsletter

Welcome back fellow toys for another seasonal newsletter!

First, I would like to request that all members join our discord server (https://discordapp.com/invite/WgTE8zj) that is ran by Admin Spot, myself & our leadership crew!

Read the 2018 spring newsletter:
Spoiler:

Second, the following is a list of official games we in TGN play this year which does not include the game titles that our partners play:
PC: Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2; US Flyff Gold, Ignite FlyFF, Insanity FlyFF, and Bastion FlyFF; PokeMMO and PKMN UM/US; SWTOR
Steam: Creativerse, Adventure Quest 3D, Empyrion - Galactic Survival, and Age of Empires Games
Console-Cross-play: Minecraft (PC, PS4), Fire Emblem (Nintendo), DC Universe Online (PS4/PS3/PC), Destiny 2 (PS4/PC/XBL), Resident Evil Games (PS4) & more.
Browser: http://www.artix.com/games/

• Adventure Quest Worlds (to create a guild, it requires legendary subscription)
  • Adventure Quest 3D (guild feature not implemented yet)

Third, all of our TGN led clans now officially promote our discord server as the primary for the community! This provides more breathing space for our members to choose which individual community servers they want to be a part of through our [promotion] category. Here's a couple of updates:

• The DC Universe Online Hero guild got its name changed to "Legion of Cookies." I also plan to rename the villain guild by sometime this summer. 
  • The Destiny 2's Legion of Cookies clan now promotes our TGN discord as primary and the motto has been changed to "Once a Cookie, always a Cookie."
  • The PokeMMO clan also now promotes our TGN discord server on the guild info.
  • I may go "Legend" by early August depending on how many players are interested in forming a guild on AQ Worlds! Guilds in AQW house a minimum of 15 players and slots are up-gradable by coins which can lead to a total of 50 players. It all depends on how many show support. 

Fourth: Don't forget about the Guild Wars 2 - Blue Day for Autism event this Saturday, 3.31.2018 at 1600 ST !!!
This event will be hosted by AmyAbigail.9354 who is a Gamers Giving Back (GGB) Representative!!! (SEE YOU THERE!)

That's all I've got for y'all for now!~

Admin_Bear
"Once a Toy, Always a Toy"

May 2, 2018 update:
Spoiler:

At 3:43 PM Central USA; I learned that Amanda (Meika#6137) had the original SexyToys guild on her possession for the last ten years without my knowledge. (Before I continue with the announcement, I must first note that I created the g-mail account that was used to create the eflyff-game account where SexyTonkaToy was created. At that time, I was in an online relationship with Amanda and I allowed her to account share it which looking back was a total and utter mistake. When we had a relationship fallout, she took the account, changed password and had a large-6 month war with me over who got to keep the guild that I created on Tonka).

Thanks to the core-members, I was able to obtain the guild for one last time before Amanda's corrupt GM lover banned my account on the summer of 2009. Then he gave her the guild I created and the option to change her character name. It took about 12 years to forgive what she did to me. It wasn't until Fall 2009 that I would continue rebuilding in private servers and it wasn't until recently that I would return to Webzen to rebuild there.

Going back to the announcement. As soon as I found out, I politely asked Amanda if she would return the guild and she declined. She, after all, kicked everyone out and wants the guild "SexyToys" on Tanuki (previously Aibatt/Lawolf) to die with her character. Since I was fed up from her spiteful actions and there was absolutely nothing more I could do, I told her that she could keep it but owning a shell of a guild doesn't mean the community will provide her with special treatment. Although she was a co-founder for the guild on Tanuki, she will never be recognized as a leader and sadly her overall inaction speak volumes 12+ years later about who she is as a person.

Although the original guild will be marked as dead/inactive on Tanuki, the community plays in more places: http://toygamers.forumotion.com/t378-current-sexytoys-toysaurus-flyff-games#1281

As of May 3, 2018 all core-members have been notified about the above in a professional manner. Nothing is left out. 110% transparent. "Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold." (Proverbs 11:27)

Amanda (Meika#6137) will not be barred from joining future guilds and events so long as she does not defame the community or our services. All of leadership will be on the lookout should she try to do so and will ban immediately since she, herself, should know better 12+ years later.

Until next time.

~ Bear
"Once a Toy, Always a Toy!"

SexyToys Productions | Report Center
PSN MrBearToy88 | XBL MrBearToy
 3DS FC is 5000-5549-3233
Wii U FC is ParanormalBear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/