ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCX Transfer Drive

Go down

OCX Transfer Drive Empty OCX Transfer Drive

Post by Bear Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Welcome!

The purpose of this thread is to inform and propose an open fundraiser to the general Fort Aspenwood Community in raising funds, and perhaps influence to new guilds that enter our server!

As those granted access to the War Zone already know, thanks to Guild Leaders Arcadian [sF], Malose [BT], Quorvo and others that attended the delicate transfer meetings; ZN & HL from Sea of Sorrows have decided to transfer to here! This hasn't been the first time that we've attracted other guilds from other servers, and so with everyone's permission, I would like this thread to be our official social thread of FA community members dedicated enough to help transfer guilds and players come with a positive first impression!

I have personally decided that bringing these new players to our server takes higher priority than to prepare for a second seasonal sPvP tournament this spring, and so I will use the gem cards I have in donation of this wonderful effort so that these 100-150+ players get here, and help us improve our foundation.

For transaction methods, since sending others large amounts of gold may still result in issues with game staff, I propose that we utilize the FA commander's guild used previously for contacts, and build the "guild bank upgrade." Once the guild bank is done, only allow those approved by FA to withdraw the gold stored to these new guilds, so that -
Members/Officers/Leaders pool gold into their guild bank

FA commander's guild representative of their WvW guild withdraws pool of [insert guild tag here] and deposits into the [FA] bank.

FA community approved/voted [FA] representatives withdraw and distribute "large sum of gold" to transferred guild leaders so that they may distribute among their own members.

Win/Win/Win = nobody gets into trouble with ArenaNet and we end up utilizing the [FA] bank for SSE drive or other shenanigans as you further read below.
Once we have transferred all said guilds, we could use Shira [Daze]'s wonderful idea and stock up siege materials for crafting in there. Even if some do not wish to use the commander's guild, I am pretty sure there is at least one guild leader or officer of each guild in there that can deposit into the cause.

As for those approved of withdrawing and distributing, I would like to credit and vote Malose and Arcadian. They have worked hard to provide these opportunities for us, and I think we should give credit where credit is due and trust our fundraiser monies to them!

Credit goes to the following respectively:
Jimmybass [FIST]
Arcadian [sF]
Malose [BT]
Shira Rae [Daze]

Feel free to post your constructive-only thoughts! Small things make a big difference!
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

OCX Transfer Drive Empty Re: OCX Transfer Drive

Post by Bear Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 pm

3/14 -

The guild bank update has previously been unlocked, sorry for posting this thread late and all but it is to inform our guild wars 2 player base of PAWS's growth contributions right now and why we've been helping HN and ZL move.

Anyone of our own members that want to move to FA are welcomed as well, as I will try to farm up enough gold to help bring you guys over as well! Smile
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum