ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild-Wars Madness Event!

+2
ChaosCorpse
Bear
6 posters

Go down

Guild-Wars Madness Event! Empty Guild-Wars Madness Event!

Post by Bear Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 am

Guild-Wars Madness Event!

[Updates]

* [DiE] is Recruiting pre-SexyToys members. More detail on DiE can be found under our NcSoft category.
   * Starting Jan 2011 - ALL event members MUST have played a trial
before signing up.
   * Anyone that signs up w/o trying the game demo first
will not be fully qualifiable.

[BEAR Qualification rules]

Game: More info on Guild Wars can be found: Guild Wars Wiki & Guild Wars Home/

INFO: I am willing to purchase a GW Platinum/ or campaign Ed. Copy to ANY gamer interested in joining Dissilussioned Empire.

There will be Three different sections for this. Please make sure you submit the correct one.
If you were invited by myself (Bear) then you would either be someone I know; or a pre-sexytoy member. Please follow PROCESS A.
If you were invited to join by [NINE] member Talvy, then please follow PROCESS B.
IF you came from an external source such as projectoverworld or chainsoffate - please follow their qualifying requirements.

[Admin Bear speaking] PROCESS A:

1.   Will play it & be active on it (for the most part).

2.   Will agree to join Spot's DiE Alliance. More information about DiE can be found ABOVE.

3.   Have permission from significant other to disclose shipping address.

4. Has minimum system requirements of: windows xp/vista/2000/ME 98, Intel Pentium III 1GHz or equivalent, 512 MB     RAM, DVD Rom drive, 3GB space, ATI radeon 8500 or NVida Ge-force 3 Series Video card with 64MB of VRAM, 16-bit sound card, internet connection, Direct X8

[Kurzick - NINE Rep Talvy speaking] PROCESS B:

1. "When/if your dad a-okay's it, make a GW Trial Account, this'll give you 10 hours of play time which you may use over a 14 day period. (This will allow you to get a little head-start aside from making sure you actually like the game)

2. Added by Divi: Allow me(and/or Divi)  to QUIZ YOU ON GW stuffies. You must pass. IF you pass; Talvy will send ME your Shipping Information!

3. The CD has better graphics setting apparently over the Client on thesite, so if you can have it delivered to your house, the better. Also you'll have a backup installer just incase  you lose the link on the site."

4. When whomever gets the code, add the access key to your account."

5. Free choice time! Normally this would be mandatory for Divi's peoples, but LUCKY YOU, you're my friend. You MAY join DiE (Disillusioned Empire) which is Spot's guild on GW, which Divi is in. Or, you MAY join NINE (Circle of the Nine) which is my guild on GW, although I'm just a member and have no inviting powers. OR, you can float your own boat and just stalk me around~<3"

6. "Play the game or I'll punch you in the guts until you scream like a woman being- Just play the game. "

7. This list took forever.

[INTERESTED?]

• Please provide FULL application below in a private message sent to the correct person: Bear/Vahn (Spot) & then we will contact you with further instructions!

Basically in theory, whomever you send it to will be given to Bear, & Bear with funds will ship it a.s.a.p from AMAZON to you. We will not disclose your legal information to anyone.

* Legal Birth Name
   * Legal Delivery Street
   * Legal Delivery Address (use DR for drive, RM for room, etc)
   * Legal Delivery State
   * Legal Delivery 5 digit zip-code (or 5 digit - 4 digit PO box)
   * Legal Delivery Country
   * Legal Contact Number (if you don't have a phone#, I will use mine)

Disclosure:

• I have the right to change the above information. Remember that this event is a first-come/first-serve & that I only have enough to buy platinum ed. a few. If you want to purchase your own copy, you are welcome to do so. Platinum only contains the starter Prophecies & EOTN expansion.

• The full GW experience comes in: Platinum ed (Prophecies & EOTN/ or Factions & Prophecies), Trilogy (Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall), EOTN (Eye of the north) Expansion and GW2 for those that fall-in love with the game like the members found on this site. = 4 campaigns + GW2 Sequel

Last edited by Admin_Bear on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:16 am; edited 31 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Guild-Wars Madness Event! Empty Re: Guild-Wars Madness Event!

Post by ChaosCorpse Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:29 am

Well Ofc i would but heh :/ well First i don't have the game etc etc, i would be active when i'm not at work (no duh) and it would've been awesome to play with you guys again Smile

Once a toy always a toy right Wink

Peace out Smile

ChaosCorpse
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrinaria Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:03 am

Hi,
As much as I'd like to play GuildWars, I have little time left for games.
So I guess I cannot join, plus I don't want your money to go to waste. I wish you good luck with this event and much respected love from me Wink

Sincerely,

Thrinaria.

Thrinaria
ModAbear
ModAbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Names Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Fashowl, Thats pretty dope, I been wanting to play guildwars, I might have to send you my info Razz not to mention I should see if I could get Dill to play. I will text him in a little bit. I laff at the Exel sheet that I looked at, didnt think I would see my RM up on there xD and Dill was to lol. oh and you Banned Cheez xDDDD. I will say that I should if you got the game n shipped it to me that I would be on average of 2 hours everyday mostlikely, exept mondays, mondays i have Classes from 1:30pm to 8:25pm and don't get home untill about 10pm and I generaly Get on my Xbox n whatch Netflix. So if thats coolio lemmie knuagh.

Names
Private

Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Spot Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Also note a neat feature about GW, is that if you do decide to branch out within it and make your own guild, we are able to team up and make an alliance with each other. Basically, allows us to A) stay in contact MUCH easier and B) if we're good enough with PVP, can own towns within Factions. Those worried about if you're computer can handle it or not, if you can run FlyFF with any decency, you can definitely run this since it really doesn't take a lot more. Smile
Spot
Spot
Warrant Officer D

Virgo Tiger

http://www.chainsoffate.net/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Names Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Sounds good, I dunno bout making a new guild later on, concidering I only made One sucessful guild in flyff which is were I met Bear, and that was just a whole bunch of work. I did send Him information so we will see what he has to say lol.

Names
Private

Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Spot Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:53 am

Yeah, was more or less an fyi so you know about coolio features of the game. Razz
Spot
Spot
Warrant Officer D

Virgo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Names Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 am

Lol sounds rad. I am currently In the state of wanting to play other MMO's so me and a team of freinds can get better ideas and what not for a game we are working on making.

Names
Private

Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrinaria Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 am

yawn.
I remember the good ol' GW times back in like 2006 when the first one came out?

Thrinaria
ModAbear
ModAbear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowArc Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 am

Thrinaria wrote:yawn.
I remember the good ol' GW times back in like 2006 when the first one came out?

Yeah...but now i hear most things are changed an such xD
Plus theres that wedding coming up between Gwen and Thackery...hope i can get to EOTN content before that happens...who knows might get free stuff 0o
ShadowArc
ShadowArc
ModAbear
ModAbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Names Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Idk personally I never played GW before, and have always been curious. maybe if it would have been more like Flyff, downloading and playing it rather then buying it and playing it I would have played it before.

Names
Private

Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowArc Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Well...technically you CAN download the full game off their site....but you still need to buy the access card since the card is all that really matters unless you want something like....one of the cases containing a cd for concept art or a poster or such xD
ShadowArc
ShadowArc
ModAbear
ModAbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spot Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Regardless of it being a bit over 5 years old now, there's a huge difference between GW and FlyFF in terms of quality. Bear, Shadow, and I constantly bring up things we come across that's better. xD

P.S. I deleted Cake's post due to it having his address. >.> Bear, I saved it in a notepad doc in case you didn't get it, though I remember you mentioning he did that in chat. I'll hold onto it for a bit before I delete it until I know for sure. :3
Spot
Spot
Warrant Officer D

Virgo Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Actually Razz could you PM me the info when your free? Razz Black Friday is lowering all sales 20% off (free shipping) Surprised
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowArc Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:14 pm

*Sees factions at 4 dollars*
But in all seriousness black friday ftw xD
ShadowArc
ShadowArc
ModAbear
ModAbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Names Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 am

I know there are big diffrents, i just was saying that with flyff you dont need to buy anything unless you do through the CS, with GW's you have to buy acesss to be able to play it, which I have always been cheap with my money lol. I just recently thought of all the things I could own if I wasnt a pack a day smoker for the last 7 years lol.

Names
Private

Aries Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowArc Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 am

Also ima show everyone a cool trick they can do so they dont have to download each map seperately

Right click your guildwars icon on the desktop and go to properties and in the target line at the end add a space and type -image which should look like this if done right

"C:\Program Files\Guild Wars\Gw.exe" -image

this will download ALL the content so you dont have to wait while downloading a map while ingame and causing your partymates to go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF about it xD

*edit by bear: For Win7 users, make sure you remove -image from the desktop shortcut in order for the app to work once you have downloaded all maps using the -image function.

Last edited by MrBearToy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz bear lost his yaoi paddles)
ShadowArc
ShadowArc
ModAbear
ModAbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down