ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Rank Mission: To Toy or Not to Toy!

2 posters

Go down

A-Rank Mission: To Toy or Not to Toy! Empty A-Rank Mission: To Toy or Not to Toy!

Post by Bear Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:33 am

introduced by TinyLilly.

Eta: every new years

Objective:

• To provide an excellent New Years for the guild.
  • To emphasize and encourage the growth for Event Coordination by Teamwork!
  • prize: 400 points

Rules:

People will sign up in Groups! These Groups consist of Horror, Adventure, Comedy, Action, Drama.

There will be a maximum of 10 people per each group led by a certain KingPin.
If you wish to be in a particular group PM me ASAP and I will place the list according by first come, first serve.

• This will become an ALL - DAY EVENT to celebrate the New Years!

Leader rules:

1. You must gather your group members, and report to me ASAP so I may write down [HERE] who is in your group for this event. EVERYONE must participate.
  2. Once you gathered everyone, it is YOUR responsibility to create a fantastic roleplay script [play] using the group topic you've been assigned to and then act it out in the guild! I will grade you based on originality & teamwork!
  3. Winning Group Gains 3 CP per member from me! That is 30 CP given to the winning Group in total!!! YOU MIGHT EVEN SEE YOUR script IN MY NEW SEXYTOYS BOOK [coming out soon].

Group Member rules:

1. You must work together with the leader and your team mates in order to produce a script that will blow other scripts off the charts!
  2. To give everyone a fair chance, no ALT's allowed in each group!

Horror

1. [Leader]

Adventure

1. [Leader]

Comedy

1. [Leader]

Action

1. [Leader]

Drama

1. [Leader]

Note: As more members join the guild, they will be automatically assigned to the space most open, if not taken already!
The list is also subjected to change!

Last edited by Bear on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

A-Rank Mission: To Toy or Not to Toy! Empty Re: A-Rank Mission: To Toy or Not to Toy!

Post by Kathy143 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 am

Um. i want to sign-up and am still finding a group i wish they will join me. Very Happy i really want to become a leader but maybe the group will fail if ill become a leader but i already make maybe stories by my self but its vampire vampire xD and the other one is love and i forgot the others i hope i can be leader xD
Kathy143
Kathy143
Seargent Grade B

Back to top Go down