ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koukla is COMING :o!

3 posters

Go down

Koukla is COMING :o! Empty Koukla is COMING :o!

Post by Koukla Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:14 pm

A HUGE hello to all the Sexy Guildies Wink

I am Danielle or ---> IGN Koukla.
So a bit about myself:

• I LIKE GAMES. Very Happy
  • I used to play Flyff from about v6-7? Back in the day of the dice to level up stuff. Good times Smile
  • I have only been in MonsterFlyff for about eh, close to a week now? But I'm a fast learner.
  • I generally love playing as a RM and helping people, however I have made a Psy and I do love her :3 So if anyone knows much about Psys, would love to talk to you!
  • More personally, I'm from Australia.
  • I own a 360; my gamertag is: Asterii
  • I speak English and Greek.
  • I love to danceeee! If I'm not gaming it's probably because I'm at dance class... Cool
  • And I can't think of anything else as interesting, but add me in game and on forums! I do love to talk with people Smile

I'll be hopefully joining the Guild tomorrow when my 48hours are up. But who cares! Find me in game and let's have fuuuun!!!

P.s. If anyone has a cool place to get avatar pics from let me know... My PC crashed on me the other day so I have lost everything, including my beloved Photoshop. So I'm stuck with this ancient pic... Crying or Very sad

P.s.s!! I will be on MSN for the sake of the Guild, but I do prefer Skype. Or Vent? Or anything of the sort??

Ciao for now sexies. <3
Koukla. x

Koukla
Koukla
Corporal Grade B

Back to top Go down

Koukla is COMING :o! Empty Re: Koukla is COMING :o!

Post by Koukla Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Ermm it's been a while and no comments... Is anyone here active? :S
Koukla
Koukla
Corporal Grade B

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Koukla wrote:Ermm it's been a while and no comments... Is anyone here active? :S

Everyone is here. They are just a bunch of facebook pansies that don't bother checking the site for more than once every three weeks. LOL. It gets super active around the summer no doubt due to school being out for most of the members out there. Welcome to our site though! Very Happy, After I finish some car problems that started on Sat; on Sunday I'll go around and make sure to invite you without a doubt if someone else doesn't beat me to it from the guild! =O

>.< Perhaps there would be more site activity if Facebook would fix their login app. Meh, I'll try to bear as much as I can for a Kuma and use my paddle of death to rally them all here actively during school semesters if I have to =P

EDIT: forgot to add, that don't forget that if you're looking for a guild "chat" service, that this site itself could also be an alternative. It not only would accustom people to log-on but it would also allow them to chat away freely.
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Post by Koukla Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Ohhh I see. As in American summer? Mid year?

Thank you for the welcoming Smile

Dear, I hope everything works out with your car... Sad I actually found a member and PMd them to add me and they didn't :'( aha. So unlucky!

Oh this site is awesome for chatting I agree, but I meant a voice chat so if we ever do events together, it's easier to talk. 'Real time talking?' Smile

Last edited by Koukla on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koukla
Koukla
Corporal Grade B

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Everything worked out in the end o;

And June - August is usually when the site is booming with people online. Sad They must have been afk or new (unaware) of what they were supposed to do.

I'm online though, had to hop off to create a crash/login tutorial for monsterflyff users having problems on the P2P guide section there.
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Post by Koukla Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Good to hear Smile

Ohhh ok. We keep playing tag! I'm on but you must be AFK lol!! I'll stay online now 'till I have to go shopping :3. x
Koukla
Koukla
Corporal Grade B

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyBuffs Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Koukla! It's kind of late, but welcome and hope you like it here Smile

LadyBuffs
Warrant Officer D

Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Koukla Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:14 am

Thank you LadyBuffs Smile! I'm glad to hear from other guildies Smile!!! Can't wait to see you in game.
Koukla
Koukla
Corporal Grade B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum