ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woah... I don't entirely remember...

3 posters

Go down

Woah... I don't entirely remember... Empty Woah... I don't entirely remember...

Post by Lilly Thu May 19, 2016 7:56 am

I've just checked into some of my old emails, managed to break passed my own security. Been having some nostalgia to my day of v5/6/7 flyff, on and off up until v15.

I kind of remember this place.. I remember the name SexyToys and I remember the name SexySqueezeToy among others. But.. I suffer extreme mental conditions, and my overall memory of my past time back then is somewhat.. scattered.

Wish I could catch up and try to fill in some information...

Was this guild on Fame?

Lilly
Private

Bear likes this post

Back to top Go down

Woah... I don't entirely remember... Empty Re: Woah... I don't entirely remember...

Post by Bear Fri May 27, 2016 4:30 am

Lilly wrote:I've just checked into some of my old emails, managed to break passed my own security. Been having some nostalgia to my day of v5/6/7 flyff, on and off up until v15.

I kind of remember this place.. I remember the name SexyToys and I remember the name SexySqueezeToy among others. But.. I suffer extreme mental conditions, and my overall memory of my past time back then is somewhat.. scattered.

Wish I could catch up and try to fill in some information...

Was this guild on Fame?

It first started out in eFlyff version due to shenanigans but then the crew moved to private servers like FlyforFame where my main name changed from SexySqueezeToy to MrBearToy. <3
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Woah... I don't entirely remember... Empty Re: Woah... I don't entirely remember...

Post by goldbug123 Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:11 am

Aye it's me office, or Ace, whichever you remember! Hope you see this bear!

goldbug123
Private

Bear likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum