ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour!

5 posters

Go down

Did this guide help you?

Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! I_vote_lcap100%Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! I_vote_lcap0%Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Empty Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour!

Post by Bear Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm

"In Soviet Russia, you don't find penya, penya finds you."

If you're having a tight pinch at money farming, then this guide is right for you! Below I will take you on a journey and demonstrate how to make some money in the guild in one hour or less without having to spend weeks making the same amount.

NOTE: You must be logged in to view links and BBCode!

Table Of Contents
1...............................................................Farming Class Types
2...............................................................Equipment & Customization
3...............................................................Finding the Right Location
4...............................................................The Infamous Vending Cycle
5...............................................................Saving Madrigal from Criminals
6...............................................................The Art of Donating
7...............................................................Tips & Tricks

1. Farming Class Types

There are 4 common known types of classes solely based for farming:
a. AOE Bill Poster
b. AOE Knight
c. HnR Elementor
d. DEX Bow Jester

(a) The AOE Bill Poster can support himself with basic Assist buff skills but Piercing Serpent [STR AOE] and Bgvur Tialbold [INT AOE] waste a lot of mp bottles and vital drinks.

It is recommended that you use a 100-200sta/xxxint or 100-200sta/xxxstr build and that you buy Refresher Holds instead of stock on mp bottles and Vital Drink X's instead of regular vital drinks to murder more mobs, and spend less.

(b) The AOE Knight has a pure STA build. Don't worry about other characteristics as your equipment, which we will go through later will balance your farming character out. Overall, the AOE Knight will conquer more mobs with a high defense physical and magical block rate than any other class. You will gain over 200m+ per mob and eventually 1bil per 1 hour!

Likewise the above class, YOU may also want to concentrate stocking up on Vital Drink X's and Activation's so you can continue farming without stopping at town to restock every 30mins.

(c) HnR Elementor's stand for Hit and Run powerful mages usually have less sta than an AOE BP and strike higher than an AOE KNIGHT but lack defense to stay in one spot. This class specializes in slowing, stunning, and even paralyzing the enemy that allow their skills to kill them at a paced rate.

The only thing you need for a HnR Elementor are a ton of Refresher Holds. The more INT you have the higher recovery of mp you will have.

(d) DEX Bow Jester formally known as a "BJ". BJ's rely on either a Ring Master (RM) or by going to town very fast and gaining basic buffs from the Buff Pang. BJ's don't concentrate on AOE. Instead their high kill rate is due to their supreme dmg done by their pure dex build. They are the most common farming 1vs1 Acrobat build in the game used for dungeons, giants, and rare drop farming.

If you want to go more in-Depth over specific classes, feel free to check this site

2. Equipment & Customization

In order to farm very well, one must learn to find the right equipment out there that will get the job done. Thanks to MonsterFlyff, currently the private server this thread is being used for, has a full wiki insight toward available gear found in game.

For thread purposes you will only need the greens lvl 45, 75, 105, 125, and 160. If you cannot afford greens or have trouble dropping them with your build or character equipment, then simply find normal (blue/brown) equipment close to your level, and awake them. If you find that by awakening something you dislike the outcome, you can always revert using what is known as a CS Reversion Scroll. These babies can be very expensive, so unless you are planning on awakening your gear and prepared to buy them (100m+) then choose the right decisions for your awakened items.

AWAKENING
Scrolls Pros Cons
Normal 3-4 good stats (i.e STR+50)very high negative outcome %
awakening++ Double or Triple the stats (i.e STR +150) ZERO negative outcome %
Even though CW Jewels were beneficial back in the old days, consider upgrading your current for new v15 (Defender, Champions, Adept, etc) Jewels! Remember: Higher Block Rate/Defense or DMG will help you not only for PvE (Player versus Environment) level grinding but also for killing more monsters at a faster rate, thus increasing your drop rate.

More Insight in awakenings may be found on this walk-through: http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2011/07/flyff-money-making-guide.html

3. Finding the Right Location

MonsterFlyff offers a bunch of dungeons to players. These Dungeons sometimes drop rare items that are used for more farming or sold at incredible high prices. Some dungeon runs can make or break a player. They are there to supply players with an alternative source of income and entertainment.

Mars Dungeon

Mars Dungeon is commonly known for their high drop rate of Suns & Moons. Their brown (or statted) weapons sell for a nice 12k-100k range.

Ivillis Dungeon

Monsters in this dungeon drop special lvl 70 stat+3 Ivillis Weapons. These are beloved by many players and many buy them to show off in town. There is a type for every class's specific weapon including an Ivillis Shield.

Dekane Dungeon

Dekane used to be the center place for high CW gear equipment, and now it serves as a high necklace and suns dungeon. Though as the versions pass on by, it has been neglected by the community.

AZRIA

Found here: https://monsterflyff.com/wiki/New_Player_Guide
Once you buy the ticket, try to go to a less occupied channel (look around before starting to AoE if you are AoE, be courteous), and begin killing Yettis. You can get anywhere from 80k to 200k Penya per kill, so I recommend spacing out and just killing stuff mindlessly, picking up all of the Penya and other drops you may want. By doing so, your Penya count will increase dramatically before you know it!

If we want to find out how much you can gain using 1 monster drops 80k in Azria, then we can mathematically assume:

1m = 12.5 killed monsters
100m = 1,250 monsters killed
1bil = 12,500 monsters killed.

Therefore if you aoe 20-80 monsters per AOE, then you make 1.6m-6.4m per mob (monster group killed). Using upgraded equipment solo or with the help of a teammate, you can easily break 1bil by killing 10 mobs of 1,250 below 2 hours; or 1hr if working with a partner.

Volkane Dungeon

This dungeon is infamous for Cyclops rarely dropping Bloody Weapons. Bloody Weapons can be sold for over 18bil each.

The Wilds

This dungeon drops Ultimate Lusaka Weapons.

Aminus Dungeon

This dungeon drops Ultimate Vampire Weapons.

The Savage Wilds

This dungeon drops Ultimate Crystal Lusaka Weapons.

Cursed Animus Dungeon

This dungeon drops Ultimate Ancient Weapons.

Catacombs

This dungeon drops Dryad lvl 125 gear.

Ankou's Asylum

This dungeon drops Muran Behe (Baruna) weapons.

Les Britannia S and Christina A [Royal Freighters]

Good Penya dungeon run.

TRASEIA

Higher monsters in this dungeon including their lowest Sakii (lvl 140 bunnies) drop 200k per monster. If we calculate how much it takes for the below, then we can assume:

1m = 5 monsters killed
100m = 500 monsters killed
1bil = 5,000 monsters killed

Therefore if you aoe 20-80 monsters per AOE, then you make 4-16m per mob (group of monsters killed). Using upgraded equipment solo or with the help of a teammate, you can easily break 1bil by killing 10 mobs of 500 monsters under 1 hour.

Khalgas Dungeon [Bahara Desert]

This Dungeon drops lvl 160 Baruna Gear and lvl 150 Behe Weapons.

DO NOT BE GREEDY: If there is someone else there offer to take turns , He dies usually within 1 minute and re-spawns in under 3 , There is no need to be greedy , Just take turns killing it , When doing this you can make approximately 10-20m an hour (Again if you know what you are doing while killing it) There are better giants to kill at 65 but they are all more difficult and usually hunted to extinction.

Last edited by AdminBear on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 am; edited 14 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Empty Re: Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour!

Post by Bear Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:00 pm

4. The Infamous Vending Cycle

Vending is the art of being a Merchant , This is a person who opens up shops regularly to sell off their wares to people in need. Personally this was by far (And I mean by FAR) The BEST way I made money overall , Kings made me a few billion Penya sure...but that was only for a few Levels. For all the other levels #1 way to make money was Merchanting the goods I found during each days session of Grinding.
Vending will not really help you if you do not have the time or resources to do it.
Try to open Shops as much as you possibly can while you aren't playing (Sleep,School,Work Etc)
You need as much Vend time as you can get your hands on.
Shops are mainly for selling the things like Sunstones/Moonstones and awakened items you will find.
Whenever you find a Rare piece of armor (Green Name) it is usually a good Idea to go to Flarine , Speak to NPC Peach , Buy a Scroll of Awakening (Green Scroll) and awaken the item , This will cost you 100k and if it is a negative awakening you can always just sell the item to the NPC for more than you payed for the scroll (This happens more at higher levels as low level greens have a Low NPC Price)

For those of you who can't open shops at all due to the fact that it isn't your computer etc. You will be doing a lot of Full Shouting to try and sell your items. There are however alternate methods of selling items without having to shout or vend , However these take a little bit of effort ,You can have a friend sell items for you (If they do this be generous offer them a cut of whatever Penya you make) The other is to make lots of friends , Try to get in a nice full Guild filled with friendly people , There will always be someone in there who needs something, And again don't be greedy if you are selling to your Guild Mates offer them a guildie discount they are nice enough to keep buying from you after all.

Over time Vending is most likely going to be your main source of income as it was for me, You will learn the value of basic items very quickly and sooner than you think you will have a popular shop and you will be able to keep your cash flow up using items you got for free

Try to keep your shop stocked as well as you can with items that ANY Player or Class can use
If you try to be too class specific you are drastically lowering your chance of gaining income
Items like Sunstones and Moonstones or Free Event items that would normally be bought in the cash shop (Azria Tickets , Fullshouts , Etc that can be pulled out of Event Boxes) will sell the quickest as they are the items every player will want or need at some point.

Learning from Eflyff's merchants:
Whenever Gala-Net holds any kind of event that results in getting items (Either from creating items or item drop events) TAKE ADVANTAGE! These events can make you absolutely rich beyond your wildest dreams!
For Events that drop materials which you need to make boxes or other free items – Sell as many of these as you can in the first night they will be in extremely high demand , After the first day keep the materials to make the free items yourself then keep those items , Material prices drop sharply by hour not even day , So just sell when they are high and use them yourself when they are low.
Once you have all the Free items at the end of the event or Boxes which dropped (If it was a box drop event) Hold them until the event ends , As soon as the event ends the prices will slightly rise and you can start selling the boxes , The longer you wait the higher the prices usually get , But don't wait too long otherwise they may start another event with those same boxes and your item value will drop to Zilch

When Gala holds an event in which you gain items for free that would normally be sold in the Cash Shop – GRIND....I am a Hero with maxed out EXP , Regardless of this Gala recently just held an event in which Boxes dropped with massive amounts of CS items including things like Reversions and Azria Tickets , When an event like this arises you absolutely must take advantage , Getting these free Ccash Shop items can Make and SAVE you Billions....Literally....You should take at least a few hours during these events to gain at least some of these items. EVERYONE needs Cash Shop items at some point whether you buy them or not , Even if you never bought a single Gpotato you most likely have gear that required someone's Gpotato to make.
(Before people say “Oh I didnt use Gpotatoes” if you have any item over +3 I can almost guarantee Cash Shop items were used on it whether they be from the Cash Shop or an Event so get as many as you can while they are free. Its just the way the game works)

~~~Example – Rhissis Blessed Treasure Boxes are almost 10m now in Mushpoie , I have 1 Stack saved from the event that's 1 Billion Penya , for about 2 days of Grinding. Pretty good investment if you know how to take advantage of the event.

Merchanting requires you to keep yourself constantly updated on server prices and whatnot , Once you have a basic Idea of what prices are based at start shopping , Whenever you see an item that is under priced buy it , Then just Resell it in your shop for whatever the average cost on the server is (Personally I don't do this but I will avoid getting into this) , Try to avoid selling for higher than server average prices , If too many people do this it causes base values in items to increase and the server inflation goes up (This means Spros / Suns / Moons and most other items you need to upgrade will greatly increase in price and you will find yourself always stuck with under upgraded gear)
{[To make money even faster when you have a shop open try to keep your prices Low , If the server price for Suns is 1M each don't be scared to go a little cheaper , it will ensure your items sell faster than anyone elses , Sure you will make a small fraction less , but if you are selling 100 Suns at 950k Each you will still make 95m In a few hours where selling 100 at normal price would take several days]}

User Chatoality (A Friend of mine) posted this further down and I decided to add it to better explain what I mean by merchanting-
“Imagine lightning 7's are 1b each.

Good Reselling:

I'm walking around in flaris. I see 4 Lightning Card 7% pieces for 500k. I buy them, and sell for 90m each. Thats near or under the price at the time. No real harm done.

BAD Reselling:

Reseller01 is walking around in Darkon. He sees Lightning Card 7% pieces for 95m. He buys then resells for 110m each. The next day, he does the same thing, except buys at 100m and sells at 120. The price of Lightning 7% cards fluctuates to insane numbers. Lots of harm done. “

Further on Reselling:

- some Greens sell good ( I can't make sure for every server which green sells the best)

- Brown items are ok ( I ussualy NPC if I can't sell after 3 vending tries)

- Stat ( stats is a awsome seller *especiially if its a green stated)

- + (so-so the + gives people an extra boost in +ing a item w/ a pd4)

- Cards (In lawolf +element cards do not sell good anymore)

- Cards (+mp,fp,hp,atk,def sells good and lvl 5 cards sell really good)

- Normal (To tell you the truth i just npc normal items that have to stat or +)

- Normal items ( I call them the potion money...)

- Quest items ( This is a biggy, as the drop rate is good and the selling price is good too)
* just make sure you don't overprice....

Supply & Demand
Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Economics4

Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Economics3

Read more about Supply & Demand here: http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp#axzz1qzAH80kN

Low Supply, High Demand Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Economics5

High Supply, High Demand Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Economics6

Low Supply, Low Demand Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Economics7

Last edited by MrBearToy on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour! Empty Re: Fast Flyff-Penya Farming in less than 1 hour!

Post by Bear Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

5. Saving Madrigal from Criminals

I. Gianting

In every area of Madrigal, there are criminal giants. These aggressive foes have broken every law in the town of Madrigal and must be punished at all cost! IT IS YOUR DUTY to put an end to these guys for the greater peace of Madrigal!

Read the following below from a really good guide by lunakore
{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

GIANTING {PG011]
Gianting is where you fly around looking for giants (They are bigger than normal monsters , Have MUCH higher stats , Are usually a different color , And usually take effort to kill , Again these are probably best killed with a Blade or other class capable of 1vs1 battle at an accelerated pace. At level 115 I killed the General Bearnerky in 7 seconds with a Blade, This is faster than most classes but requires powerful gear , If you are a 1vs1 based class your life will most likely be made easier when Gianting than say an AOE class or a Mage. (Mages having somewhat low Defence and HP)Most classes can Giant quite well as well , it all depends on how well you know how to play your class and handle your characters survival) Killing a Giant that is within your level range is followed normally by a small pile of drops showing up. If a giant takes you too long to kill you probably should avoid it. (Example- If you are a Full Stamina Ringmaster I probably wouldn't suggest going out for a Giant Hunting session....)
I do not want to sound mean in any way but I would really have to advise that players avoid Playing a Mage class to Giant Hunt , Now Hang on...Hang on... before all the Mages freak out at me I mean no offense , Its just when it comes to Giant Hunting there are only a few Mages who are capable of killing them at speed , Most Mages have lower Defence and HP and are more damage based, this can cause problems when Giants hit Rage Mode (Where their attack doubles or quadruples) …..Sorry.
The biggest problem with Gianting is that they are usually hunted (All giants / All servers) close to 24 hours a day , This is incredibly annoying so I personally chose not to do it.

Rockepeller Plug Hunting - In the empty area in the gap between Flaris and Darkon there are flying enemies these are Rockepellers and kind of look like demented clowns , These have a Low chance to drop Plug Eerings +9 which usually sell for between 20-50m each depending on the server you play , I include this in the Gianting section because it is extremely tedious as you are trying to kill them while Flying on your Board/Broom/Bike/Cloud/Sled/ Fluffy pink Unicorn....Whatever ....you get the idea...this can be a real pain , You wont be able to have an RM heal you as far as I know that just doesn't work in the air. But again , These are basically in the same category as Giants meaning they are basically farmed into extinction , If you really want to do this and someone else is there you will most likely be fighting over the kill as most (Not all) people are greedy and will not want to take turns (Hopefully if someone else is there they are kind) , I ask that you at least have the courtesy to ask to take turns instead of trying to steal them from someone who was there before you.

{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

GAME BOSSES [PG012]

Clockworks – The original bad [I Have a Potty Mouth] of the game. This guy used to be such a pain before all these new upgrade systems...
Killing a Clockworks can usually make you 50m (Guaranteed) to 1Bill (Takes an almost un-godly amount of luck) every time you kill it , This can be done once every 48 hours.
To Fight Clockworks you first need to create a guild , Name it whatever you want it really doesn't matter For the few times I killed him I preferred something funny such as OMGLunakoreIsKillingCW...This of course being amusing as I have never been known for making Clockwork Guilds...
I really don't mean too sound like Class Favoritism but in all honestly the best Class for killing Clockworks is the Blade Class (To my knowledge they are the only class besides Ringmaster who actually have the “Clockworks Blade/Ringmaster Sub-Class)
If you are a Blade You simply need to be 90+ With Lusaka or Angel + Dayst or better. Bring an RM and start killing , Pretty simple really just heal when needed.

If you are a class other than a Solo Clockworks specific Class or are low level (Don't bother doing this if you are under 80.....You will take twice as much damage and do only a fraction of your normal damage) You will want to bring in multiple people , Usually around 3 fighters or so , Almost always consisting of a Blade (No I'm not saying this because I am one Im saying this because lets face it......Every Clockworks killer knows Blades pretty much run that show...)
Go in there with an Advanced Party lv40+ and Abuse those skills , Keep your Linked attack up and dont be afraid to use Drop Skills
Clockworks normally drops 2x Vigor +9 and 2x Demol +12 by default , He also drops the rare Clockworks weapons and armor , These include things like Dretra Swords , Taytra Axes , Yakadain Knuckles/Sticks and more If you use drop skills (He also has an EXTREMELY RARE chance to drop Jewelery +15 (Possibly 18 still) and Speedo's +1,2,3) you should come out of each clockworks with hopefully over 100m , which should get you through the next 48 hours before you can create a guild and kill him again.
Clockworks is Located inside Clockworks Cage which you can find by walking directly south when you Blink to Darkon.
If you want to kill Clockworks you should have a minimum of 8-10,000 HP and High Damage Per Second , You only have 1 hour to mow down his 60 Million HP …...yes you heard me 60 Million....It is a very long and very annoying fight at low levels
As soon as you get into his cage you want to run directly under him and start slashing away at his...well......Yeah.
When he Stomps it will do an AOE attack this hits everything around him , This has a pretty high chance to knock you back....If this happens RUN right back under him DO NOT WAIT if you are under him he will ONLY stomp , If you are in front of him he can hit you with his sword and use a Laser to kill you ….and chances are it will kill you

This can be a great challenge for newer guilds and for regular players alike. Again this can be repeated every 48 hours due to the Guild Re-Creation waiting period.

RED METEONYKER – (Including in the Clockwork section) This is an incredibly hard boss which shouldnt even be thought about until you are 115+ this monster will utterly destroy you , Im not kidding , I watched it 1 hit a GM before....wasn't pretty....but was a really good laugh.......Sorry Gala....it was
This guy is basically what would happen if Clockworks did a bunch of crack , grew a set of wings , and Learned ASAL......When you are 120 and you decide to go kill him PM the HERO's of your server for updated details on how to kill him as they change over time.
He has much higher HP than Clockworks and the Drops are much better but last time I checked you are not guaranteed anything specific. (He can however drop Bloody weapons and +18 jewels)
I will not Detail this monster here because if you are high enough to challenge him I am certain you won't be reading this guide for pointers...

II. PK (Player Killer) Server -- The Honorary Title System

For every 500 positive Karma Points, you gain 0.5% more drop rate. Likewise, if you kill a Negative Karma user in PK server, they will drop inventory items that you can later sell for good profit.

Last edited by MrBearToy on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:14 pm

6. The Art of Donating

In MonsterFlyff, 100 dPoints = 1 dPerin in game because each dPerin is worth 100 Dpoints.

Market value thus becomes 1 dPerin = 250m ~ 350m, with 300m being the standard sold market value in both clusters.

If you choose to donate, you can easily make a lot of penya! Monsterflyff's donating option for [VISA] is:
dPoints for Currency ($ USD) => In-game market (by 300m/per dP)
525 for $5.00 = 5 dPerin = 1bil 500m
1100 for $10.00 = 11 dPerin = 3bil 300m
1800 for $15.00 = 18 dPerin = 5bil 400m
3250 for $25.00 = 32 dPerin = 9bil 600m
7000 for $50.00 = 70 dPerin = 21bil
15000 for $100.00 = 150 dPerin = 45bil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your in game, and you're not someone who donates, the best way to earn higher monies is by buying something that is being sold for a very cheap price that you are aware is priced at a higher price, and selling it for that higher price. This is a RISKY alternative, because you spend in order to sell higher, but if you farm a lot, and can manage this alternative, then go for it!

Last edited by MrBearToy on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 pm

7. Tips & Tricks

I. Quests

http://www.flyfffansite.com/quests/quests.htm
https://monsterflyff.com/wiki/Quests
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/wiki/Quests

II. Couple System: http://monsterflyff.com/wiki/Couple_System

If you propose to someone, both of you can gain higher exp and higher drop rate simply by leveling or grinding exp together.

III. The Vagrant System (aka making mules)
a. Create a new character
b. Send all of your lower-drop rate items to your main account using the Mail System from that character
c. Sell all received items on your main account for monies.

IV. Dual Clienting

V. Sell your high level parties with over 500 points for some nice cash!

VI. Market your power levels, sometimes people will pay a lot for you to help them. It doesn't hurt to offer a power level for some money, but don't do it all the time. Remember not to be greedy and put yourself in the customer's shoes!!

VII. Partner up with another AOEr and do multiple double AOE runs. You will kill monsters faster this way, and gain a higher penya multiplier.

VIII. Cheer gives 5% EXP and raises luck when upgrading ever since it was first programmed into FLYFF. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

VIV. Take ADVANTAGE of the VOTING SYSTEM! 3 Vote Points = 1 3-day vendor aibatt. This can help you sell meanwhile farming even more!

VV. Other great resource links:
http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/63/20100521/FLYFF_Money_Making_Guide-4da83283f317cfb13-1.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080723042556AA9eSYn
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazo Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Lots of times, people also sell food/eggs - the really desperate kind of people.
On EFail my cousin made tons of money by buying food from a NPC and selling it to people in darkon.
I was amazed how fast his money raised. But usually that was done when he didn't have time to play so he left the shop opened with lots of food in it.

The art of selling NPC food works like this:
1. You get money from training, after you're tired you want to make more money (since we're all greedy..)
2. You realize you don't really have anything worth enough to sell for loads of money. You sell the few items that are worth anything and get a little bit more money.
3. When you realize you've come to a dead end you become desperate for money.
4. You realize you also don't have time due to modern life's style. So you go and buy food from a NPC and leave that in a shop for fun.
5. The BUYER (which is the most important) enters your shop and thinks to himself: "Hehe, okay I'll buy a bit of food, since i need some and so this guy gets some money Very Happy". But if there are a bilion people entering your shop and if each thinks the same (Let him get some money =P) way, you get a bunch of money by spending none ^^

Hope this helped, alltho it's a better way to earn money for EFail, not so much for Monster Flyff.

Oh right, nice post MrBearToy ^^

Respect, Mazo~ Very Happy
Mazo
Mazo
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Koukla Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Fabulous Bear, thanks so much! Anyone want to dual AOE hunt penya in Azi/Trazy? Wink
Just 1 questions, I love the idea of making parties to sell but I have no idea on pricing. Do you have a rough estimate for people like me who have no clue at all? Surprised x
Koukla
Koukla
Corporal Grade B

Back to top Go down

Post by -KbraD- Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks for the guide bear. Just one main problem. You did not mention the 1v1/aoe rangers and crackshooters.

1v1 crackshooter (targeting and damaging only ONE enemy :p)

The crackshooter(130+ ranger) gains very powerfull buffs that greatly increase overall damage. This classing relies on a high ADoCH (additional damage of critical hits) count, high overall critical rate, high base damage, and enough hp/defense to take 2-3 hits. Your build 50STA xxxDEX. Now onto the equiptment. For less than 200m penya you can easily get a clean Ancient bow (50% ADoCH, 22% attack, 10%hp) and a tyrent/tight green set(30 DEX, 40%ADoCH, 40 Crit rate).
However if you have a deep pocket of penya and/or want to upgrade your 1v1 crackshooter get the following items, a marksmen jewellery set(roughly 800m), a Dragon Rain crossbow (roughly 3billion) and a dryad(roughly 1.5billion) or Kalgas(around 10b) pierced with 4 7% lightning cards.

AoE ranger/crackshooter (attacking multiple enemies) (KbraD's favoritist class evooor)

-Crackshooter (farming in Traseia)
This is the happy medium between all STA knight/templar and the high damage rate of a elementor/archanist. This class relies on a high block rate, enough hp/defense to tank 30 or so mobs, and as much ATK as you can possibly get. Your also going to need an on site seraph/rm at all times. My recommended build is 150STA and xxxDEX. The equipment you will be using will be somewhat expensive for the starter Mflyffer. However, here your investments will really pay off just like any other AoE class. The basics include a Majestic Ultimate Nemo Furry (52% ADoCH and 40% hp)(cost=15-20perin) and a ranerz/raze(roughly 1b) or a dryad set upgraded to +10 and pierced with 4 7% Earthquake cards(cards are cheap like only 50m each). I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND a Defenders jewellery set(roughly 1.5b) and upgrading that majestic ultimate to a baruna(so you can take advantage of the Baruna upgrading system)

-Ranger (Farming in Azria)
Build 75STA xxxDEX. Make due at this point with a Ultimate Ancient Bow. A Ranerz/Raze +10 pierced with once again Earthquake cards. Dont worry if your lacking funds the Vagrant suit should still suit your needs. Azria is also a good place to hit and run with an all dex build. Just be carefull and watch you hp.

-KbraD-

-KbraD-
Private

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy143 Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:09 am

Um can i ask? is farming in volkane can get easily Bloody weapons? because i already go to the volkane i cant get any bloody weapons maybe i should try another and to have a bloody weapon. and BTW bloody weapons are rare right thats why it sell 18b? ^^

TIPS:

When you are farming and you got an parts of sets you can awake it but if its bad awake you can sell it in NPC 200k-1m+ and if its good awake you can sell it to another people what who need good awake items or you can vend it itsan easy way also and you gain penya like that 2x by your farming ^^

When your farming you should get the b cards and 4% cards because you can sell them in 3m each so when you get 20 of it you can have 60m already ^^

If your an Mentalist you can use also you mentalist to farm (like me ^^) you can put them 105 sta and xxxInt it can also help you. you can use the Maximum Crisis to Aoe using Mentalist ^^ you need to watch also your hp and you need to use refresher hold ^^ you also need buff so that your Hp withh be in 29k-30k ^^

More coming! :O
Kathy143
Kathy143
Seargent Grade B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down