ToyGamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest!

3 posters

Go down

B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest! Empty B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest!

Post by Bear Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:06 am

What: Logo Contest
Where: Here @ SexyToys Network

Prize: 300 points

Rules:

1. Must be 600 x 90 in size.
  2. Nothing Obscene, or against the site rules.
  3. Must be submitted here as a picture using B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest! Picture button when you reply to this thread.
  4. Will be approved by our Staff
  5. All submitted logos must be original. Flash Animation coded into the logo also gives you additional points!

What are you waiting for?

Last edited by Bear on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Bear
Bear
Bear Admin
Bear Admin

Sagittarius Dragon

https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/cartoonista88/

Back to top Go down

B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest! Empty Re: B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest!

Post by OfTheFaintSmile Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 am

question what is the size of the new site topscreen

OfTheFaintSmile
Private

Taurus Monkey

Back to top Go down

B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest! Empty Re: B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest!

Post by Kathy143 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:59 am

Um. hi Very Happy i am just newbie in editing but i really try had to edit but i think its to simple xD i use the old banner because i dunno what to choose in the pictures because i am really noob in choosing nice pictures so i just choose the old banner one Very Happy i follow the size Very Happy so don't worry Very Happy hope you'll like it

B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest! Banner10

Edit:

I made another also because i think the first one is really so simple so this is what i tried xD i hope you like it guys and more edits coming :O BTW i use only 1 photo but i make another background :O i use gray and black because it fits to the picture. Very Happy and i think that its better to put our characters in the banner if you can give me your picture guys in flyff make it .png so that i can edit it Very Happy i promise ill work hard for this forum. Very Happy

B-Rank Mission: SexyToys Logo Contest! Sasasa10

i want to put and sexytoy beside the sexytoys name but i cant find any i try to use bear's siggy but i cant cut it so i just make it without any sexytoy beside the name ^^ but if you can give me an picture of your character in .png guys it will be more beautiful Very Happy
Kathy143
Kathy143
Seargent Grade B

Back to top Go down